Oh no! There's been a disaster in the triangle optimization lab. The lab was flooded with a large number of random coordinates. Quickly, before the supervisor coems back, can you help?
Your job is to return the coordinates of the triangle with the smallest perimeter from the given mess of coordinates. The person who submits the coordinates of the smallest triangle will win the challenge.
Input file can be copied from here.
- Submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "WBC Coding Challenge 5" and have the program attached.
- Submissions received MUST come be from a Western email (ending in @wwu.edu).
- Submissions will be tested with the input file ("cc5input.txt") in the same directory as the submitted program.
- Submissions must be able run without arguments (all file opening and reading must happen in the program).
- Allowed programming languages: Java, Python, C/C#/C++.
- Individual and group participation is welcome (only one gift card will be awarded to winning submission).